Philip Wolf is a widely recognized cannabis pioneer and visionary. He’s a 12-year legal cannabis industry veteran who started out opening medical dispensaries in 2009.
Since his dispensary days, the legal cannabis market expanded, and so did he. He founded a cultivation consulting company and worked with a Wall Street banker/investor to open OBT Ventures, a holding company focused on the ancillary side of the plant. OBT Ventures inspired Philip to do the work he was born to do: open the minds of Americans to the benefits of cannabis, and showcase them in the form of celebration, ritual and elevated dining.
Since then, he’s founded Cultivating Spirits (Colorado, Las Vegas and California), co-founded the Cannabis Wedding Expo (Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Boston and Toronto - New York/Chicago in 2022) and is currently creating CashoM, a Cannabis Masterclass program for beginners and connoisseurs. His focus: to bridge the gap between mainstream America and cannabis through experience and lifestyle.
Philip has been featured on CBS Nightly News, NBC, Business Insider, New York Post, Rolling Stone, Forbes, Time Magazine, Bloomberg, Vice, Entrepreneur, Playboyand many more. He’s appeared in viral Facebook documentary style videos with over 12 million views, and starred in an episode of the popular television show Bong Appetit on Viceland. Philip was recently honored this year by the Rolling Stone Magazine Culture Council to join its ranks. He was also invited to speak at the National Association of Catering and Events Expo in Las Vegas.
What’s in his wheelhouse:
‘Mastermind’ - Newsweek, 2015
“Pioneer of the Cannabis Hospitality Space” - High Times Magazine, 2016.
- Cultivating Spirits is the first company in the United States to offer cannabis dining experiences to the public, 2014.
- Conceptualized the cannabis pairing process, pairing terpene profiles of Cannabis with flavor profiles of food to harmonize and enhance safe and elevated dining experiences.
- Produced the first legal cannabis dinner in the United States that was approved by a municipality and the X Games 2015, Aspen
- The Cannabis Wedding Expo is the first exhibition to combine cannabis with traditional wedding market verticals and traditions.
- Created the hospitality program for the first cannabis resort, CannaCamp, 2015
Founder - Noted as a “Master Mind” by Newsweek, 2015
- Colorado Cannabis Caregivers - 2009: Mmj dispensary in Colorado Springs
- Wolf Consulting - 2010-14: A cannabis cultivation consulting company in Colorado. Clients included, High Country Healing, Broadmoor Wellness and Natural Mystic Wellness Center
- Hispanola Health Partners - 2013-18: A 501(c)3 nonprofit, a health and leadership camp ‘Help Kids Win in the Dominican’, Dominican Republic (2012-2013) and primary health care center in Haiti (2016)
- OBT Ventures - 2013: A holding company that included Spiro Tours, CannaContainers and Cultivation Consulting
- Cultivating Spirits - 2014-18: Specializes in crafting, hosting, and producing cannabis pairing dinners. Colorado and Las Vegas
- Cannabis Wedding Expo - 2015-19: An exhibition bridging the gap between traditional wedding and cannabis. Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Boston and Toronto
Cultivator - Designed and set up 8 production facilities. Produced over 1,500 pounds of premium grade cannabis. Trained over 15 growers who are still using his techniques today.
Feb 4th Sat