Dr. Jonathan M. Fields
After experiencing a period of critical illness himself and being massively let down by the conventional medicine system, Dr. Fields knew he had to look for alternative treatments if he wanted to survive.
Eventually, he was able to make a full recovery with only non-pharmaceutical and non-surgical methods like Acupuncture & Functional Medicine. Having lived through that himself, he vowed to dedicate the rest of his life to help others in similar situations.
His mission is to assist people in finding the root cause of their issues and getting them lasting results!
Dr. Jonathan M. Fields, DAOM is an internationally known Acupuncture Physician, Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Martial Arts Instructor and Public Speaker. He was born into a medical family, grew up in martial arts, and had a background in music and design. After a serious health crisis of his own yielded no results from conventional medicine, he was able to heal with Acupuncture, Herbs & Functional Medicine. Thankful for his miracle recovery, he dedicated the rest of his life to helping others in similar situations.
NCCAOM Nationally Board Certified for Acupuncture, Herbology, Foundations of Eastern Medicine and Western Bio-Medicine.
- Licensed in the State of Florida as a Primary Health Care Provider to practice Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutritional Counseling, Cupping, Homeopathy, Injection Therapy, Tuina Massage Therapy, Electric Stimulation, Auricular Reflexology, Food Therapy, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Infrared Light and Aromatherapy.
- Certification in Mastering Functional Blood Chemistry, Fundamentals of Blood Chemistry, Functional Endocrinology & Mastering the Thyroid with a background using Functional Medicine and advanced lab testing results to come up with Integrative Nutrition Plans based on Vitamins, Minerals, Supplements, Diet & Lifestyle Changes.
- Certification in Advanced Stem Cell Therapeutics, Injections & IV Therapy
- Traveled to China on multiple occasions to study Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tai Chi, Medical Qi Gong, Meditation, Shaolin and Plum Blossom Kung Fu at the legendary, 1,500 year old UNESCO World Heritage site, Shaolin Temple.
- Trained at the renowned Beijing Gu Lou Hospital that was founded by descendants of the imperial doctors. Interned with some of the most famous living doctors in the country in specialties like: Tuina Massage and Manipulations, Fire Needle, Acupuncture, Herbs & Moxa.
- Studied at the private clinic of President of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine Acupuncture and Moxibustion Department.
- Council Member in the World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies, on the Board of Specialty Committee for Mental Health.
- Florida Regional Director for American Institute of Mental Health in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Feb 4th Sat